Thursday, November 08, 2007

A fellow forumer of Findsingapore.net Forum

After one of our forumers posted an annoucement in our forum, about our forumer, EAGLE. I went to visit EAGLE in Dover Park Hospice in Tan Tock Seng Road.

When I entered the room, I was quite shocked to see him in such a stage. Very skinny, face very pale, in fact was yellowish.

He seemed conscious, but his eyes were like quite blank. When I asked him whether he could recognise me, he just nodded lightly.

He was so difference from the last time I met him during one of our makan sessions at Esplanate.

Ai.... understand from his brother, he was having stomach and gastric pain. He went to polyclinic, but illness not cured.

Scan revealed that he was in the final stage of stomach cancer. It was in January 2007.

Now, he is not on any treatment, he is given painkiller. Seem that his days are numbered.

Ai............ life is so unpredictable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home